Bioptron Color Light Therapy Set
Bioptron Color Light Therapy SetBIOPTRON Fullerene Filters
BIOPTRON COLOR LIGHT THERAPY SET
The BIOPTRON Color Therapy Set consists of 7 colored filters and 3 bio-informed cosmetic therapeutic products which work together to enhance any color light therapy session.
The seven colored filters are available in: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet and indigo. They are hand-made in French factory & enriched during the production process with bio-information.
Besides being handmade, the filters are enriched with bio-information. Using biophysical methods and devices, the Zurich-based institute for Bio-information has been developing highly structured regenerative information patterns for years. These patterns are obtained from plants, precious stones, metals, minerals, trace elements as well as inert gases, fermenting substances and more.
COLOR CHAKRA THERAPY - MAKE WELLNESS PART OF YOUR LIFE
Health depends not only on how we balance our physical needs, but also our emotional, mental and spiritual ones. The color chakra therapy principle is based on the assumption that colors are associated with seven main chakras, which are spiritual centers in our bodies. Each is associated with a specific organ or system in the body and has a dominant color. If the chakra point becomes imbalanced it can cause a disorder which can have physical ramifications. By introducing the appropriate color the balance is reinstated.
• A single unit emits a broad range of light wavelengths at a constant intensity for safe light therapy, thereby providing effective, clinically proved solutions for wound healing and pain treatment;
• Has no known side effects;
• Can be used both in the clinical setting and in the patient’s home;
• Developed and produced by BIOPTRON AG, Switzerland;
• BIOPTRON’s technology is endorsed and used by leading physicians in major universities and clinics across five continents.