Viridis Anti-bacterial Multi-Surface Disinfectant
Ready-to-use surface disinfectant to use on hard surfaces
• Unique disinfection formulation to maximise efficacy and user acceptability
• Broad efficacy
• Noncorrosive to surface materials
• Water based
• Biodegradable ingredients
• Continues to kill pathogens when dried using residual barrier technology
Areas of Use
• Surface disinfection of hard and sensitive surfaces
• For use on metal, plastics, varnished surfaces, polycarbonate, polysulphone, acrylic glass etc.
Instruction to Use
- Ensure that the area is clean and all dirt is removed before Viridis Multi-Surface Disinfectant is applied
- Apply ready-to-use Viridis solution using the trigger spray bottle. Apply using a fine misting spray from a distance of approximately 30 cm from the surface or equipment that is to be sanitised.
- The equipment or surfaces to be treated should have an even and light wetting of the surface. Avoid drenching the equipment or surface with excessive product. There should not be any running of droplets or drips from the treated areas. Viridis Multi-Surface Disinfectant is water based and non-hazardous and should be allowed to air dry.
- Once Viridis Multi-Surface Disinfectant has air-dried the treated areas will be effectively sanitised following a contact time of 15 minutes.
- Re-apply on high traffic areas such as touch screens or door handles regularly.