Sentinelplus® Alcor Feeding Pump
Sentinelplus® Alcor Feeding PumpRenal & Dialysis Care
A familiar workhorse stationary enteral feeding pump that delivers all formulas with simple-to-use operation, easy to read displays and with over a decade of proven performance.
Enteral feeding pump features and benefits
1. Easy Programming
- Easy-to-read LED display and easy-to-use keypad help users to activate many functions with a single touch
2. Clover Shape Rotor
- The unique rotor shape helps indicate feeding pump operation from a reasonable distance
3. User-Friendly Functions
- Built-in pole clamp allows patient mobility.
- Feeding Pump can be loaded with one hand.
4. Drop-Detection Technology
- Patented drop-detection technology ensures accurate delivery and helps minimize false alarms; ±10% accuracy with flow rates between 5-295 mL/hr
5. Dual Display
- Clear, large dual display windows can be read from a distance.
- Adjustable display brightness. For day or night operation.
- Anti-Free Flow Protection
6. Dose Check
- Dose Check keeps a record of the accumulated amount of formula delivered over several feedings.
7. Simple Alarms
- Audible and visible alarms are readily differentiated. User is alerted when pump battery is low, when the formula container is empty, or the line is occluded, when the dose is complete, and in the event of formula excess flow.
8. Advanced Memory
- Advanced software retains pump history only until manually erased, even in the event of power failures, or when the enteral feeding pump is turned off
9. Easy & Convenient Transport
- The cord wrap plate allows for safe, easy storage of the power cord while the patient is mobile